Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Welcome to Julia Fischer’s Final Portfolio blog. I have worked on many assignments and writing projects during the semester, and I have brought together my best work. While being in Dr. Wielgos’ College Writing Two class, I have learned many new techniques for writing, and I have learned to be more creative in my writing.
Let’s review my blog. At the top you see many different tabs, and as you can see you are on the introduction now. Feel free to look through the tabs. The first five are official writing projects. The last two tabs are some sample class work that I am proud of, and my final reflection. In each writing project tab, I have included my purpose statement, design plan, the writing project, reflection on the piece, and revisions which states what changes I have done on the paper since it was graded. The class work I put together on my blog are the items I am proud of. We did a lot of class work during the semester, but I feel that these are the ones that show my growth the most. The final tab, Final Reflection, talks about what I have learned this semester and how I have grown through each assignment.
So before you explore my blog, I would just like to say thank you for interest in my blog. It has taken me a long time to perfect my blog, and I am very proud to show the finished product. So thank you, and enjoy exploring.

No comments:

Post a Comment